Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oliver + Chalk = Fabulous Artwork

Oliver loves sidewalk chalk. While we were on our front porch the other day he asked me to draw circles for him to make his siblings. As he's drawing he says what he's drawing...so it goes a little something like this...imagine his little voice and lisp... "I draw da eyes"..."the honk" (aka nose)..."mily face" (aka smiley face). Remember he is only two years old...

This is just a sweet shot I got of him on Thanksgiving...tuckered out...
You can see here this is a self portrait...notice the ears and hair?
A portrait of Avrie...
Elise...
Emma, Ira, and Elise again at the top...
I remember Avrie drawing faces pretty good at age three and I thought that was impressive, but Oliver is only two and drawing pretty darn good...I guess his big brother has rubbed off on him a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment