Saturday, January 15, 2011

Old Pictures

These are some old pictures of my my Mom's side of the family. I love old pictures. My Mom was one of eleven children...seven boys and four girls. I don't know how my Grandma did it.

This first one is my Grandma (she was so pretty) with my uncles David and Bill.
Here's the four Hunt girls...Barbra, Patty, my Mom (Lisa), and Kathy.
This is a picture of my Grandma's dining room table...looks so cool.
Here is my Mom's dog when she was little...his name was Snoopy...
This is my Mom's grandparents on the left and her Mom and Dad on the right holding her brother, David.
Here is a shot of my Grandma and my Mom's dad with the seven boys.
My Grandma and her son Jim...check out their hairdos! Love it.
My Grandma. By the way, her name is Mary.
And my Mom as a little girl, age 9. My niece, Raeni, looks just like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment