Thursday, November 24, 2011

Catching Up

Well, I must say it has been a while since my last update. Much has happened. Back in June I made a trip back to Indiana...mainly to visit my Aunt Bonnie who's been battling cancer. And it just so happen that Travis' cousin was getting married during my time there, and I was able to attend the wedding and visit with his family. I really enjoyed my visit...I was smart this time and didn't try to schedule my time away, but just went with the flow and trusted that I would get to see whoever the good Lord wanted me to see.

My Momma and Ira...I miss her!


This is my Aunt Bonnie...I love her and wish I were closer, but grateful my parents helped me fly back to spend some time with her.


My Daddy-O and niece, Raeni...love, love, love him and her...miss them both!


My sister, Kerri, and my nephew, Caslin...love and miss them too...(love his hair...Ira is on his way to looking like that :o)


Raeni with her corn-dog that looked like a bird...a woodpecker to be exact :o)


Dear dear friends of ours...Jacob & Sydney Cross...enjoyed visiting with them...they have grown so much!!!


Alicia...their momma...my sweet friend from childhood...love and miss her so much! (and Knuckle John too)


Here's Grandma Rosie (Travis' momma) and me in her b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. garden!


My sweet, dear friend, Laura and her babies...Owen and Lilly...so glad I got to see her...never enough time though...


My long-time friend, Angie. It was so good to see her and spend time with her.


One of my favorite people, Travis' brother, Todd with his son Bailey. Always good to see them...very entertaining ;o) I didn't get a picture of Tanya and Alix...that stinks!


The lovely Sprinkle Clan...Jake, Mallorie, and Ben...always a hoot!


And of course Travis' sister, Lori and her super-special-always-glad-to-see-me husband, Tracy. Loved seeing them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment