Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Emma Lost Her First Tooth!!!

On Memorial Day, Emma lost her first tooth! She left it under her pillow in an envelope that night for the tooth fairy (me and she knows it's me). Well, she woke the next morning and brought me the envelope...then it hit me that I forgot to leave $ under her pillow that night...SO I told her she (the tooth fairy, which is me and she knows it) must of had the night off since it was Memorial Day and to try it again that night. I didn't forget that time! She feels like a big girl now! Little beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Emma! Such a big and important moment! My Emma has ben losing a bunch lately. The two front teeth went a couple of weeks ago and now the eye tooth! I think she will be toothless soon! Love that!
    Stacey of Embracing Change
    your kids are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete