Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jewelry Displaying Solution

So, I have a lot of jewelry.  I've just gotten into wearing it the past couple of years.  I use to be much more insecure about what I liked and wouldn't wear it out of fear that people would think I was stupid.  Now, I don't care.  I wear what I like and I am stupid, but I'm cool with that :o)  Anyhoo...as you can see below, I have so much that I couldn't see what I had to choose from so I had to come up with a solution...





So, when my mom visited back in November, she brought this awesome frame and then I had another smaller one to use.  I got some chicken pooped on chicken wire from my dear friend, Jessica, and attached some to the back of each of them...made some little s-hooks from wire and presto...I gots me an awesome set up to see ALL my jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. Your genious! That's just one of the reasons I need you as my friend!

    ReplyDelete