Friday, April 16, 2010

39 weeks & 1 day...


Here is a picture from yesterday. I really like this one...the way the light is shining on my belly :o) My mom took it! That's right, my mom's here! We have enjoyed the past few days together...the kids are lovin her.

I went Wednesday for another sonogram to check the fluid and the Lord answered prayers! My fluid went from 9 to 14.71...so the bed rest and increased water intake did help....even though I did cheat...the Lord was gracious to allow it to increase anyway.

Based on those results, today we are going in to attempt a natural induction to ensure that I'll have time to get two doses of antibiotics for Group B Strep. So, Lord willing, we'll get to hold baby Ira in our arms today! We covet your prayers today and look forward to sharing our experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment