Friday, February 19, 2010

Belly Shot

Here is a belly shot. Travis took it his morning so we could update those of you asking for one... As of today, I am 31 weeks and 2 days. The midwife says things are great. I've only gained 12 pounds so far...after gaining 8 pounds in a five week period over the month of December, I thought I better make some changes...so I started working out at the beginning of January usually six days a week and began a Bible study called Uncommon Vessels by Elyse Fitzpatrick ~ A Program for Developing Godly Eating Habits. I've been successful in watching my calorie intake (with recommendations from my midwife), increasing my water intake and practicing portion control along with healthier choices! I've really enjoyed the study and have gained much encouragement through it. I love being fit and am loving the change the LORD has done in my heart towards food and self-control. I was very disciplined in working out during my last pregnancy and I believe that is why delivery was so quick and easy, I don't know if easy is a good word to use, but I was much stronger to bear the pain and push through the delivery. Those of you that don't know, from my first pain to delivering Oliver, it was less than 2 hours. That was quite different from the 5-9 hours of labor with all the others. I pray little Ira comes quickly too, but not so quick that I have him in the van on the way to the birthing center :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicole! You are sooo adorable! I sooo wish I could be there when Ira arrives! Love you and miss you bunches and bunches!

    ReplyDelete