Thursday, February 11, 2010

January 2010

So here are some moments captured during the month of January. They are pictures mostly of the kids, except this first one...this is my dear friend Erin and I at a birthday party. I included this one to put a face with the name for those of you that live a thousand miles away and have no idea who I'm talking about when I refer to her. :o)

Here's Avrie holding Erin's newest blessing, Augie. Oliver is having a good time! We have some very handsome little men in our lives!

Oliver being silly...

Man, he is so stinkin cute!

Here Oliver is again with his Hello Kitty sunglasses. He loves to wear these. He loves them so much that he had them on the other night as I was putting him to bed and when I went to take them off as I laid him down, he SCREAMED, then I put them back on and he stopped...went to sleep with his shades on...such a ham!

Oliver having fun riding on Avrie's back...there's nothing like the sweet giggles of siblings.

My princesses...such beauties...

Oliver had to get in this one...

Oliver dumped all the blocks out and got in the basket, so I decided to pile them up on him. He loved it...this boy has a priceless face.


Oliver has to vacuum every time I do....I start training early...this is the secret to keeping a clean and tidy home for those of you who wonder how I do it...I don't, my 18 month old does with the help of three others :o)

Here's Emma entertaining herself while I finished school with Avrie and Elise.

1 comment:

  1. Weird, somehow I didn't see this post earlier but it just showed up on my google reader. Loving all your posts today!!! Hating that pic
    of me....blah! Love you though!

    ReplyDelete