Thursday, February 11, 2010

Global Warming in Texas

This is what we woke up to this morning... I had just got through telling my mother, in Indiana, last night that I was glad we lived down here in Texas...well...guess it doesn't matter huh?!
It has been snowing since before we woke up this morning (6:30 a.m.) and as I'm typing it is 4:30 in the afternoon and will continue to they say till 8 o'clock tonight. I must say it is quite beautiful...


Here are the kiddos all bundled up and ready to go play in the snow. The next two are them outside playing in it...they said it was perfect packing snow! Oh...and after being out for a little while I hear Emma crying coming to the door....Avrie "accidentally" hit her in the face with a snow ball...he said he was aiming for her feet...I guess he missed. Didn't get a picture of it, but I'm sure you can imagine for yourself how it all played out :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment