Thursday, March 25, 2010

36 wks ~ Check Out That Belly & Those Toes


Here it is...my belly at 36 weeks and 1 day. Saw my midwife today and I am only measuring 32/33 weeks along, so I will be going to get a sonogram tomorrow morning. She doesn't think there is anything to worry about, but just wants to be on the safe. The baby's head is down, the fluid around the baby is good and his heart beat is fantastic...he's a very active little guy. As of today, I have gained a total of 15 pounds. I am experiencing some dizziness most likely due to allergies and an annoying burning back pain that I can't seem to get any relief from, but I just keep reminding myself that there will be an end to it and the best part is the prize of our little gift...Ira Sinclair :o) Oh and the midwife estimated as well as she can the weight of the baby today...5 - 5 1/2 pounds...let's see what the sonogram says tomorrow and how close she is. I will be sure to post the results tomorrow.

I had to include pictures of the pedicure I gave myself. I decided to get creative with my polish. Several months ago I picked up some nail polish from Dollar General that has really thin long brushes (white, glitter, and black), I guess to do this sort of thing and have found it to be quite fun to decorate my toes....although it is getting VERY difficult to reach them...so this might be the last pedicure till after Ira's arrival. The girls get a tickle out of me doing their toes...Emma likes it so much she scratches it off within a day of getting them done....I don't understand her sometimes :o) Well, I'm sure most people don't care to see my feet, but it was such a chore getting around my belly and to breathe at the same time that I found it worthy to record.



3 comments:

  1. look a little swollen chicka! give all the little ones, including Ira a smooch for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 pounds!?!?!?! You lucky, I could only dream of gaining that LITTLE when I was prego, I even really watched what I ate and my exercise! You look good, all belly :) Love the toes, it's so worth the breathing you have to do to get GREAT looking toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, are you talking about my butt? If so, that's not nice!

    Helen, you are so encouraging every time you comment...thank you for your sweetness :o)

    ReplyDelete