Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oliver's First Haircut by Momma


Let's begin with a few "before" shots.






Now here are some shots taken by our photographer A. E. Latta during the haircutting process...a very intense process I might add. I must say though, Oliver did GREAT...sat still and mostly sucked on his thumb...which helped tremendously, but none of these pictures reflect the thumb sucking...he was self conscience of it for the pictures and stopped.




Now for the "after" shots. The little booger was giving me a hard time when I was trying to get shots of him after his shower. Couldn't get great ones, but at least you get the idea. Avrie said I did a good job...let's hope Daddy does!


Okay, so we forgot to clean out the ears after the shower...



Need we say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment